Parenting
Options

Okay girls, who is watching The Grammy's?

Elton and Gaga....wow! I cannot wait for Bon Jovi!
Julian David 8/7/06 and Isabella Mia 5/14/09

Re: Okay girls, who is watching The Grammy's?

• Options
    I'm watching!
  • Options
    Yeah, so far so good!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    wasn't Elton with Eminem a few years back? I'm old.
  • Options
    I'm watching. 
    Big Brother Logan Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Baby Miles Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Bryan Smith - Freelance Photography Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    #6#6 member

No, but I am watching Dora.  Snow day tomorrow so we are allowing the kids to stay up until 9pm instead of 8.  They pass out instead of putting up a fight.  Plus they sleep in a tad.  So nice since I dont have to work tomorrow either.  :)

I did want to watch them but lost interest.  Ive never been that into watching any of the awards shows. 

I am sad I missed Miss America.  Esp since Miss Va won!  :(  I hope I can catch a rerun of it.

• Options

imagevccake:
    wasn't Elton with Eminem a few years back? I'm old.

Yes, they sang together I believe. I think he helped him get back into rehab too recently.

• Options
    I missed Gaga!  I was putting the child to bed.  Now I'm sad.
    Kill all my demons and my angels might die too. -Tennessee Williams

You take my ovaries, I take your yarns.
  • Options

imageBubblyToes:
    I missed Gaga!  I was putting the child to bed.  Now I'm sad.

Ooh, Gaga was great! Such a weirdo, but so talented. I am sure you can You Tube it in a few.

• Options
    imageLucky*Ducky:

No, but I am watching Dora.  Snow day tomorrow so we are allowing the kids to stay up until 9pm instead of 8.  They pass out instead of putting up a fight.  Plus they sleep in a tad.  So nice since I dont have to work tomorrow either.  :)

I did want to watch them but lost interest.  Ive never been that into watching any of the awards shows. 

I am sad I missed Miss America.  Esp since Miss Va won!  :(  I hope I can catch a rerun of it.

LOL. I didnt even know MA was on last night. I think you should watch the Grammy's when the kids go to bed, Bon Jovi will be on!

• Options
    i'm at work.  :-(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"