Adoption

Missing in action! I would like to come back :)

Hi Ladies! I am soooo happy to see so many new faces here....potential parents and NEW BABIES!!! How exciting! Congrats to all! I simply seem to have no time whatsoever to Nest and I have been MIA for a seriously long time, but I have done some lurking!

My daughter, Peyton was born in August and some may remember us...we adopted from Arkansas and had an amazingly wonderful experience!  Since arriving home, Princess Peyton has kept Mommy on the run, with colic and reflux being the center of my world! I was blessed to be able to stay home with her until November, but we had some tough times getting through the colic.

Right after Christmas my LO got pretty sick with a fever of unknown origin and was admitted to the hospital for 5 days....I felt like the worst parent in the world, and worried myself sick...literally. Five days after Peyton was released, I wound up admitted to the hospital with severe diverticulitis, which I am still battling!  I have not had the energy to even sit and type anything and feel like I abandoned all the great ladies here who were so supportive of me!

I'd like to put some new siggy pics of of my angel but can't even remember the IMG code, or if I even need to use that anymore..... Any one who can refresh me on that process would be a big help! 

Well, I just wanted to reach out to you brave and wonderful ladies and hope to see you all here more often! Sadly, I have to work today shortly and will not be able to access the Bump , but will look forward to reconnecting in the next few days!!! Thanks, and God Bless all on this Journey!!!!!!

WHAT'S IN MY CAMERA BAG: Canon 40D, 50 mm 1.8 prime and not much else yet! Learning to edit with PSE 8 AND LR 3. My real name isn't Tiffany, and I'm a photography newbie! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Missing in action! I would like to come back :)

• OH my gosh you have had a rough start!! I'm sorry!!

Glad you're back! Your daughter is beautiful!

Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • Thank you!!!!Smile
    WHAT'S IN MY CAMERA BAG: Canon 40D, 50 mm 1.8 prime and not much else yet! Learning to edit with PSE 8 AND LR 3. My real name isn't Tiffany, and I'm a photography newbie! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Just wanted to say hi and glad you're back.  Your little girl is so cute! 

I hope you start to feel better soon...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Welcome back!!! She is a cutie!
    Photobucket My Favorite Part of Spring~Red Sox Baseball!
  • Wow, you've been through a lot! Glad things are looking up!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"