Nurseries and Baby Gear

MiracleBlanket

Re: MiracleBlanket

• We used one starting around 3 months or so. DD broke out of the swaddle me's. It was seriously one of my best baby purchases. I loved that thing!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I absolutely loved ours!!!!  We had large 40" blankets and swaddle me's which ended up in the closet.  The miracle blanket let mommy sleep as well as baby.  Great purchase.
  • Loading the player...
  • Best baby item EVER.

I will be buying one for every baby shower gift, pregnant friend, etc. It's amazing. I thought I loved the Swaddle Me, but the MB is so much better. DS can't break out of it no matter how hard he tries.

He would only sleep 3-3.5 hour stretches for weeks on end...and the first night with the MB he slept 5.5 hours. The next night it was 6.5. ::swoon::

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageSuperCuteBenz:
    We used one starting around 3 months or so. DD broke out of the swaddle me's. It was seriously one of my best baby purchases. I loved that thing!

Same here!  We LOVED our MB.  Seriously saved us those first couple months.

• We actually like SwaddleMe's better. They were easier for us to use (and certainly easier on the pocket book).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • We loved ours as well!  I would suggest getting 2 :)  We only had one and used the swaddlemes when it was dirty, and there is no comparison in my opinion.  Enjoy!
  • It saved our sanity!  We had a big baby and no other blanket or swaddle product worked.  Only used them for a couple months, but we will definitely be using them again for LO.  The ONLY way we got the boy to sleep!  I second having more than 1.  We ended up with 3 or 4, and they are worth the money, especially in the beginning.
  • A lifesaver. Love it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Just read an interview with Ali Landry and she says the Miracle Blanket helped her baby sleep through the night from 2 weeks old...wish i'd known!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"