Trouble TTC
Options

inside my laparoscopy

If anyone is interested in learning more about a personal experience with laparoscopy, I just wrote a very long blog post about my lap last week.

The link is in my siggy.

Re: inside my laparoscopy

• Options

Thanks for posting the link.  I just read your blog post and the surgery part sounds so similar to my experience in Dec.  I am still swollen though and have stopped the BC pills b/c I can't stand the way they are making me feel on a daily basis.  We shall see how my cycle is - I dreading it. 

My OB did my surgery rather than a RE and removed endo from my bowel, as well as some cysts in my uterus.  There are at least two cysts that she cannot remove b/c they are in the muscle wall of the uterus.  She also didn't remove any additional endo since it is all over the place.  The only good thing, she told me that it is not on either of my ovaries. 

I just want to feel back to normal and not so swollen and hungry all the time.  I was not this bad before surgery.  And you would think that a month later, things would be better.  After surgery, the smaller incisions were the worst for me, especially the one with the most bruising.  The bruising just finally went away last week, but I still feel a pain inside when I move a certain way. 

Now, it's just about managing the pain, my crohn's disease, and hoping that when we do start trying that I am able to conceive.  GL to you, I completely understand what you are going through.  Thanks again for posting!

~M

• Options

Thank you for posting this!  I hope you are feeling better.  It really helps to get a personal perspective like this.  I do know that this procedure is in my near future as well. 

Good luck with TTC! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"