Attachment Parenting

Pikkolo Pikkolo Pikkolo!!!

I LOVE it! ?We have a local store that has a 'try before you buy' program, where they lend you a sling for four days, I know great huh? The name of the store is cute too - Milkface. Anyways, we've tried so many carriers from them. Right now we're testing the Pikkolo and it's fantastic! Seth usually only likes FF but he's liking pretty much all positions in the Pikkolo! I think we may have to buy this. Oh and so far it's awesome on the back.?

Re: Pikkolo Pikkolo Pikkolo!!!

• That is really neat that you can try it for days before you buy it. I have the Beco but I really want a Pikkolo too but that would not be a good thing since ds is getting so big.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I love mine too :) I think the pikkolo sits them up higher, so they can see more when they are itty bitty. Have you tried a back carry? I don't know why, but I'm scared to back carry with it! 
  • Loading the player...
  • imagecindy453:
    I love mine too :) I think the pikkolo sits them up higher, so they can see more when they are itty bitty. Have you tried a back carry? I don't know why, but I'm scared to back carry with it! 

The only way I back carry DS is in the pikkolo. It really isn't hard. Mine doesn't have a chest strap (or at least i don't know what happened to it). That is the only thing I wish it had. I grocery shop now with DS in the back carry in my Pikkolo.

Just give it a try! You can do it. :)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yes as I was typing the post, DS was sleeping in a back carry!!!!?

Dh helped me the first time then the next time I was able to do it over the bed. I had to really keep moving once he was in though otherwise DS started squirming! ?

You can do it! Give it a try. ?Have your DH help you at first to spot check :)?

• I've done back carries, just not with the pikkolo. The other carriers have a padded/structured waist, so I feel more like I have a "seat" for her... plus, the pikkolo seems shorter to me? My action baby carrier has a lot more fabric, so I feel I have more room, I guess!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"