Multiples

Yay, getting the Kolcraft tandem today!

I've wanted this stroller for over a year (planned to have it when we just had DS1 and #2, before the thought of twins ever entered my mind).  IL's got a coupon in the mail for BRU for 20% off 1 item and they went and bought it for us today!  I'm so psyched.  I have the BT DSNG and I'm not a fan of the steering, when I tested the Kolcraft out in the store it felt much smoother (hope it really is) and now I can wear 1 twin and be able to buckle DS1 in at times.

Re: Yay, getting the Kolcraft tandem today!

• Yay! We just took ours out for the first time yesterday and it was great! We live in an old neighborhood with really uneven sidewalks but it rode very smoothly and the babies were very secure.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Gratuitous Overshare Blog image
  • it's a great stroller- also nice to wear one baby and have your older DS in - i have done that a lot with that stroller - with DS1 facing forward and one of the twins facing me - and wearing the other.

congrats! a new stroller is exciting!

ETA:  Griffin (DS1) also loves to hold the "special handle" that is on the sides for a toddler -- he likes it so much that i have put big huge clips on my other strollers so he has a special handle on every stroller - which he likes to hold- keeps him right next to me easily.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"