North Carolina Babies
Options

Anyone rented any good movies lately?

After being cooped up in the house for 2 days now, I realize there is nothing good on TV!  So, any must-watch rentals out there?  I think we need to hit up the Red Box soon!

Re: Anyone rented any good movies lately?

• Options
    We watched the Hurt Locker last night, it was good. So was Inglorious Basterds. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs was cute too!! If you like scary movies, Paranormal Activity and Orphan were scary!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

500 Days of Summer was really cute!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We watched The Hangover last night.
  • Options

Taken

The Proposal

The Ugly Truth

The Hangover

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    i second the proposal and the hangover. I really want to see the ugly truth. i think we will be watching a more cartoony movie tonite cuz of my stepson being here...im hoping to watch UP cuz i've been wanting to see that and he got it for Xmas.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageakspriss:
    i second the proposal and the hangover. I really want to see the ugly truth. i think we will be watching a more cartoony movie tonite cuz of my stepson being here...im hoping to watch UP cuz i've been wanting to see that and he got it for Xmas.

It you are watching "Up" get a box of kleenex ready. Let me know what you think about it. For DH and I personally, we hated it and thought it was super depressing. Interested to hear your take on it. :) 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

"Twilight" is OnDemand, so I broke down and watched it last night and loved it...... Also really liked "Inglorious Bastards".

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks everyone - there are a ton of movies here that I've wanted to see but haven't yet (the only ones listed that I've seen were the Hangover and Twilight).  Now, if only I could get out of the house... 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"