Secondary IF

Main Line Fertility girls come in...

Are you getting ready to do IVF and know your med protocal yet? If so, let me know what your going to need I have some left over meds if you want them. I would love to help out other girls on here, but I just don't want to mail them and have to worry about getting caught. They are yours for free, I don't want any money, I just want to help out. It gets to be so expensive and stressful. I've been there twice and have been very fortunate.

Re: Main Line Fertility girls come in...

• I don not need the meds as I am already stimming just wanted to say hi.  I love MLF.  They have been really wonderful both last time and this time around.
  • Who's your doctor? Mine was doctor G. I love all of them there too! Where are you in your stims?
  • Loading the player...
  • Dr. G here as well.  Love him.  Actually I do not like that I never see him with IVF.  I go back Mon for a follie check and will probably have retrieval Wed or Thurs.
  • Do you go to the Bryn Mawr office? Were you there when Danielle worked as one of teh IVF nurses? I loved her and wonder why she left. I always felt like her and doctor G never got along. When did you start going back? I was there from end of August and just left in the begining of Jan.

• Yup I go to BM.  We got lucky with DS and got pregnant on our 3rd IUI so I only knew that side of the office.  This time around I started back in Aug and we did 3 unsucessful IUIs before moving to IVF.  I have heard others say they really liked Danielle though. 
  • That's crazy, so we were there around the same time. I'm sending you a PM.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"