Upstate NY Babies
Options

Teething Toys

Which ones are great?  I have the sophie which she loves and can hold.  We have a frozen ring thing that came with one of her play mats which she likes but I have to hold for her. 

Re: Teething Toys

• Options

Well.. Sophie is good, but you have her obviously..

I got these little cheapo teething "rings" (they are actually a triangle, a ring and some other shape) from Walmart.. I think they might be munchkin brand.. They come in a 3 pack and they are pretty small..they go in the fridge, not the freezer.. Eve seems to like those a lot..

The other one she really liked was an old fisher price ocean wonders rattle/teether.. It was a stick with a fish on the top and the handle part is a teether and so is the fishes fin.. When she was getting her bottom teeth, she chewed on that poor fish non-stop.. It was a hand me down toy.. so I don't know if you can still get it.. I kind of think I saw it at Kohls..

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options

I freeze terry cloth bibs after I tie them in a knot and wet them a little.  G likes all the nooks and cranies and she's able to manipulate it in her hands. 

I remember looking at the selection at BBBaby and getting overwhelmed and leaving with nothing.  Someone gave us a FP penguin teether thing that went in the fridge but the began liquid leaked and that kind of freaked me out against anything water filled.   

Even though it sounds gross she also likes frozen waffels, rice cakes and graham crackers- but obviously she's been eating solids for a while so I'm not necessarily suggesting those Elizabeth :) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I also have the Ocean wonders fish on a stick one-she really liked it when we first got it.

Honestly, she chews on anything right now-she has a lot of toys meant for teethign and those are the ones she doesn't like! Her fave right now is a chef set my ILs got her for Xmas by Infantino-a salt shaker, measuring cups and frying pan-she loves them! She also loves to chew on toy keys-I have a few sets (one you can freeze) and she goes crazy for keys. The other thing she likes is the mesh feeder with ice in it.

• Options
    I just thought of another one! The Raz-berry teether is really good, but Eve didn't like it until she was a little bigger.. it was pretty big for her mouth at first.  I think they have them at BRU/BBB but I got it from Amazon.
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options
    Thanks for all the suggestions!  The stores have a million, so it is nice to at least look at the ones that other kids liked.  She has a couple of those plush stuffed animals that have teethers as hands and feet, but still tries to eat the face haha. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"