Upstate NY Babies
Options

BFers-size question

When did your breast size go down? I got measured for my nursing bras 2wks before having DD and the bras fit me great. Now shes 7mos old and today I noticed the cup size is way too big on me! I guess I was under the impression that my breasts would stay larger until I was completely done nursing-I never expected them to "shrink" already....is that pretty common? Now I'm annoyed that I'll probably have to go out and buy more nursing bras since these are too big on me...ugh.

Re: BFers-size question

• Options
    I don't think mine shrunk with my first son until I stopped nursing.
    Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I think mine shrunk around 8 months? I also started to lose a lot of weight then so that may have been why. Or he was starting more solids, AF returned, etc. They never shrunk back down to my pre-pg size though. 

Photobucket
    Charlie 11.01.07 ~ Paul 05.07.10 ~ Annaliese 02.24.12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine maxed out around 2 weeks pp, then slowly went down from there.  I have noticed I have gone down in size at a quicker pace the second time around.
  • Options
    Mine are already smaller.  I figured it was because I lost all my pregnancy weight though.  I have the Medela nursing bras and the extra material puckers a little (where as for the first 2 months by breats kinda overflowed).  But I haven't bothered to buy new ones bc you can't tell with a shirt on.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"