Cincinnati Babies

Sorry

I am sure the "reminder" post is about my post to the photography thread.

I wanted to clarify that I wasn't "soliciting busniess" since I have been offering to shoot newborns free of charge to a few of the ladies on this board just to gain experience.

However, I went ahead and deleted my post anyway, just so that nobody got upset.

Re: Sorry

• I just PMd you.  No need to apologize.  Your post did not prompt the reminder.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I wouldn't worry about it. To me (and not the Bump gods, but whatev), there's a big difference between someone who has posted here a looong time and someone who comes in just spamming the board about business.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree.  I have argued that point with Anni.  The way they see it is that if they let a long time poster advertise themselves, then they can't do anything when every big business jumps in here posting spam all over the place.  I kind of see their point.  I love doing business with people who post here.  It is still completely ok to recommend your favorites on here.

I just took my post off of the top of the page.  It is still there, but no longer up at the top.  My intent was to inform, and not to get anyone upset.   You will be seeing those TOS reminders all over the Bump for awhile.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I hear ya. I think it's more of an issue on national boards or even local boards that have a different level of activity (or discord) than we do. If I can give my business to someone I "know" I'd like to do that! Big Smile
    image Ready to rumble.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"