Cincinnati Babies
Options

Weekend plans?

What is everyone doing this weekend?  We need some ideas.  I think DH & I are going to try for a date night tonight (we have a movie gift card) and then tomorrow we have church and will be crossing the river to run some errands and then on the way back I was thinking of going to the aquarium.  We've never taken DD but I went on a field trip awhile back when I was teaching preschool.  How much does it cost these days?  Is there anywhere to get a good deal on tickets?  Anything else going on around town that I should know about? 
Ava Caroline 8.27.07 I Charlotte Grace 5.18.09 I Lila Katherine 1.20.11

Re: Weekend plans?

• Options

I was at Bob Evan's yesterday and they were advertising the Aquarium's winter special which was two kids get in free for the price of one adult.

I'm sure Ava would love it.  They have a play area for kids near the Frog Bog that's really fun.

• Options

Sounds like a fun weekend!

You an get discounts for the Aquarium at kroger, I think.....

Jack likes the aquarium, but he runs alot and doesn't really " look" at anything. I wish he would actually look at something for mre than 2 seconds!

I think we are ging to try bowling tomorrow night... I think Jack would like to try it, we will see!

If anyone knows a good smoke free bowling place, or wants to meet us, let me know!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Melissa-  Ohio is smoke free, so the bowling alleys are supposed to be smoke free... so it might be worth a little drive...

As for the aquarium, dh and I haven't taken B yet, but are planning on doing so soon.  I think we're just going to buy an annual pass as you get your money "back" after 2 visits.  Then we can go in the morning for a short period of time, etc..., and not feel bad about only staying for a short period of time. 

As for this weekend?  It's a lounge weekend.  DH is reffing basketball a ton, and I'm home with B. 

• Options

Well, we already went to Kindermusik and the gym this morning. Joe and I have a UK game this afternoon so we will be Lexington. Tonight it all depends on what happens at the game. Our moods vary depending on the outcome.

Tomorrow its church and then we plan to get Katie's hair cut, and just stick around the house and clean.

You can always go to Totterville Otterville.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Katie: 1/16/08 2lbs. 15oz.
    Abby & Emily: 12/31/10 6lbs. 2oz. & 5lbs. 7oz.
  • Options
    We had a busy day today, we had a birthday party at a farm and the kids got to ride a pony, then Quinton and I took Ryleigh to the Monster Truck show at Bank of Kentucky center tonight.  She had tons of fun!  I'm hoping tomorrow will be a relaxing day at home after church in the morning!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"