Two Under 2

Help! My child is turning into a little monster lol

Ok, so recently my 11 almost 12 month old has been acting out A TON! I mean terrible two's? Talk about terrible 1's! lol...Well anyways, whenever I tell him not to do something he starts licking things and when I tell him to stop he will look at me and spit at me (like make raspberries)!!! I was in total shock the first few times he did it! What can I do other than keep telling him no? As rotten as it is, it's the cutest thing ever and I have to hold myself back from laughing everytime, but I don't want to have a demon child either lol. UGH...any ideas?

Re: Help! My child is turning into a little monster lol

• ha!  he's probably learning what it's like to "test" you.  i would just ignore it and go on.  i'm not sure he's old enough to do time outs????  no experience there. 
  • My son went through that around the same time.  He grew out of it.. and then around 15-18 month he went through another "terrible ones" phase.  He is much better now.. so I know the terrible twos are just around the corner!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"