Cincinnati Babies

Anyone sold or purchased stroller from Craig's List? (need to sell a stroller)

I bought this Graco mosaic stroller this past summer on vacation and we only used it for the one week at Disney. I got a tear on one of the handle pads and I just put a piece of scotch tape over it that I got from the front desk and it was fine and didn't get any bigger. It costs 109, do you think it would be fair to charge 80?

I want to sell it before DH finds out how much I spent on it since I already had a big stroller and an umbrella stroller and I had just wanted an umbrella stroller with a basket.

Re: Anyone sold or purchased stroller from Craig's List? (need to sell a stroller)

• I don't think I would pay $80 for it. If you use the 20% off coupon that comes in the mail like once a month a brand new one would only be $88. But really, what do I know? You could put OBO and just see what people are willing to pay?
  • I think that may be too high since the handle got ripped unfortunately :( 

I was actually planning to go buy that stroller tonight in another color (sorry I would get yours but I don't think DH would go for pink with Ethan!!)  Were you happy with the function and steering of the actual stroller?  How did it rip?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Honestly I think you'll get more bites asking for closer to half of the original cost for it, especially since it's got the little rip. 

I mean, think about how it sounds to the buyer... it's used, it's damaged, and it's Craigs List... people go there for bargains. 

Wouldn't you want more than 25% off a used item that has a damaged spot (no matter how small)?  Smile

Not saying you can't ask $80.. someone may be in love with that stroller and be willing to pay.. but, you might not get any bites. 

• Agreed. If it were me, I'd be willing to pay $60.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks ladies, that helps.

Yep, we were pretty happy with the function.

It got ripped when DH was stuffing all the luggage in the car and wasn't paying attention to what he was doing.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"