Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Still waiting...

So I inserted the Misoprostol 6 hours ago and nothing is really happening. I started cramping about 3 hrs in and I'm bleeding a little but that's it! I really just want this process to be done with and I hope something starts happening soon.

Re: Still waiting...

• I'm sorry that you have to go through this. I hope that everything happens soons and goes quickly for you. T&Ps for you.
    After 3 miscarriages, I got my forever baby! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I did the same last night around 8pm. Started spotting within 2 hours but it took almost 10 hours for the real miscarriage to start.

I hope it happens soon for you.

• Loading the player...
  • My ob said everyone is different and it may take up to 72 hours to work. I hope yours starts to work soon for you. Mine (once it started) Was over after 8 hours. Good Luck!
  • I am still waiting at almost 12 hours after inserting the tablets.  It really stinks to be waiting for this.  I don't know when something might hit so I can't really be doing anything but laying around.  I feel terrible for SO who is laying around with me!  Oh well.....I just have to be patient, nothing more I can do. I am bleeding but only really when I go to the bathroom.  
  • How are you doing now, hun?

::hugs::

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"