North Carolina Babies

Snow babies! PIP

i know its pretty early, but we were just so excited to get Bella into the snow! here are some of our pictures....post yours too!

imageimageimagespitty smile! we love snow!

image??

*The Blog* Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Natural M/C : Arabella's Twin Guardian Angel, 7.29.2009.**Natural M/C : 2.20.2010. 18 weeks. Always Loved. 4 weeks.

Re: Snow babies! PIP

• It's still snowing pretty hard here and the temps are continually dropping. We might wait until tomorrow when it's around 32 to go out.
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• yeah, it just started up again :)
    *The Blog* Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Natural M/C : Arabella's Twin Guardian Angel, 7.29.2009.**Natural M/C : 2.20.2010. 18 weeks. Always Loved. 4 weeks.
  • Loading the player...
  •  

We were only out for 15 minutes before it started sleeting on us, but I think she liked it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • This is about all we could get out of her!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • what cuties!!!
  • Natalie absolutely hated the snow.  She cried and wouldn't move from where we put her.  She apparently didn't get any of our Midwestern snow genes.

Natalie:

Me and Claire:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Liam agreed with Natalie.  He was pretty mad about getting dressed in layers and thought the whole experience sucked!

Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DD really enjoyed the snow today.  For some reason, she actually likes the cold (like, when it's chilly outside and we get in/out of the car, she laughs as the cold air hits her face).  DH and I are NOT cold people - lol!

DD REALLY liked watching our dog run around in the snow - DD was giggling almost the entire time.  Our dog was funny, hopping around and chasing snowballs.  Awesome day!

• Also not a fan. Big Smile

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

DS enjoyed the snow and laughing at his brother in the snow too. We sledded down the driveway a few times and he thought that was lots of fun as well. He was a lil frustrated walking in the snow that covered the grass vs. the snow on the sidewalk and driveway because he kept sinking in. We all 4 (well DH and I took turns carrying DS) about a mile to my IL's house and played in the snow with them for a bit and then hung out inside for a bit and then walked back home. Carrying a child bundled up is hard cuz u both keep slipping on each other. All in all we had a blast!

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"