Stay at Home Moms

I had my baby!

Jack Michael is here and I am so in love!

I posted my birth story on third tri for anyone interested.

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/30437110.aspx

Re: I had my baby!

• BIG congratulations, I can't wait for you to come back to the board and tell us how it's all going!  :)

P.S. Emily was almost exactly those same stats at birth!  8lbs 6oz and 21".  :)

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

• Congratulations!  Enjoy the time he is small because it passes far too quickly.
  • Loading the player...
  • CONGRATS!  Enjoy the baby :o

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congratulations!!
  • JCMJCM member
    Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congratulations! He's beautiful. Enjoy all that snuggle time. Before you know if, you won't be able to keep him still and he'll be too cool to snuggle!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Congrats, congrats.

keep with the BFing- it was (at least for me) the most frustrating thing ever! The board on the nest for BFing is AWESOME! great resource.

rest up! and post pics! take care

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Congratulations!  He's beautiful. 
  • imageStacyc625:

Congrats, congrats.

keep with the BFing- it was (at least for me) the most frustrating thing ever! The board on the nest for BFing is AWESOME! great resource.

Thanks for the encouragement. I feel like I'm either starving him because he won't eat and we both get frustrated or I'm choking him by stuffing my boobs in his face.

He seems to be doing better as the evening goes on, but he's lost almost 10% of his birth weight which worries me.

• Congrats and enjoy!!!!  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMrsRebecca:
    imageStacyc625:

Congrats, congrats.

Thanks for the encouragement. I feel like I'm either starving him because he won't eat and we both get frustrated or I'm choking him by stuffing my boobs in his face.

He seems to be doing better as the evening goes on, but he's lost almost 10% of his birth weight which worries me.

Congrats!  Definitely keep at it with breastfeeding.  Most babies lose a chunk of their birth weight the first few days.  Don't worry!  He will start to gain soon, and then it will happen so quickly that you won't know where the time went!  :-)

BabyFruit Ticker On our way to 3 under 4! DD1 1/22/09 DD2 7/16/10 Baby Boy Due This Summer!
  • Congrats he is a cutie pie!
  • imageMrsRebecca:
    imageStacyc625:

Congrats, congrats.

Losing a bunch of weight is TOTALLY, 100% normal.  Keep with it.  A newborn's stomach is the size of a WALNUT, literally.  Just a bit of colostrum fills them up and provides everything they need. 

• Congratulations!! :)
    DD#1~8/17/96------DS~10/24/05 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congratulations! He is adorable!
  • Congratulations!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"