Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

NTR: Hilton Head

We are trying to plan a trip...thinking about Sea Pines area...anyone have any suggestions on where to stay?  We are looking into a condo or villa near the beach.

Re: NTR: Hilton Head

• Options

Oh, I love Hilton Head.  I've been probably 12-15 times in my life.  We took Ben there last year for the first time and he loved it.  We've stayed a lot of different places, but my favorite place has been the Island Club.  It's right by the Westin resort and it's a part of the beach that's not very crowded.  They have 2-3 bedroom condos (beach front and beach view).  We always try to stay on the very front (the views are great).  They also have condos in the back where you can't see the beach but a lagoon and I think those are cheaper.

If this is your first trip, make sure to check out Hudson's restaurant and The Crazy Crab (for the food and views) and Coligny Plaza (great and unique shopping).  I hope you have a great time!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I haven't been but am actually planning a trip there this summer. I work for Marriott Resorts so I may be partial, but I will most likely be staying here:

https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/hhhmo-marriotts-monarch-at-sea-pines/ 

Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/9/11 - 34:24 - 1st race evah!
    Kelly Monaghan's 5K - 5/15/11 - 3rd Place in AG
    Walk the Talk 5K - 5/18/11 - 31:12 PR
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/14/12 - 1st race of the year, 32:45
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"