Parenting after 35
Options

not ranked?

what are the little boxes under your name in a post? When I hover over them it says "not ranked"

How does one get ranked?

Robby's Blog

Momma Bear
Big - 1 year old
Bigger - 6 years old
Biggest - 13 years old

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: not ranked?

• Options
    Could it be based on how many posts you have?  Remember The Nest used to have a list of the most active posters? That was how you earned your Balls or Nesticles.  That is all I can think of right now.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagetrixiebelden:
    Could it be based on how many posts you have?  Remember The Nest used to have a list of the most active posters? That was how you earned your Balls or Nesticles.  That is all I can think of right now.

LMAO!!!! Big Smile

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options

Huh?  i'm still wondering about the stars ?!?!

image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sorry, no clue.
    DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • Options
    imagebusybea:

Huh?  i'm still wondering about the stars ?!?!

Stars are to rank the post.  I just ranked it.  I think you can too.

But not sure about the NOT RANKED thing.  I have not seend that.

• Options

It is based on how many posts you have compared to others on The Bump.  I just checked someone who is a Platinum Poster and it said Top 75 Contributor.  A Gold Poster was ranked Top 500 Contributor.  So Not ranked means we are not a Top Anything contributor.

Of course, that is quantity not quality.Wink

• Options
    I thought for sure I'd be a Gold Poster by now?I have over 5,000 posts! Must be 6,000? Not that I'm trying or anything. Stick out tongue

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options
    I thought 5000 was Gold.  Hmmmmm? 
  • Options

I guess if it is compared to other posters it would be a moving target.

I have always wondered, how do you star posts? I just notice when someone on another board gets into a snit when someone 1 stars their thread because it's a way to dis the thread. Just what The Nest/Bump needs,  one more way to insult people.

The boxes uses to be circles - hence the "nesticle" nickname and the switch to the boxes.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"