Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Most beautiful babies in america book

A friend of mine said that she entered her baby and now she is going to be in the book. Indifferent

What is this book? is it a scam? I googled it and cant find anything on it. 

Re: Most beautiful babies in america book

• It sounds like one of those scams where you enter a picture of your baby, and then they say your baby can be in the book and then they SELL you the book (they don't pay you or give you any free copies). It's just a way to make money without doing any work. They have them for artwork, poetry and photos as well.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Keshias Birthday 2012 046edit
  • yeahhh sounds like something i got in highschool -- they said my name would be in it then sent me an order form to buy the book and like 10 different other things - i wish i remembered the name of it, i guess im getting o.l.d. lol
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • Loading the player...
  • imageCalinsBride:
    It sounds like one of those scams where you enter a picture of your baby, and then they say your baby can be in the book and then they SELL you the book (they don't pay you or give you any free copies). It's just a way to make money without doing any work. They have them for artwork, poetry and photos as well.

That's exactly it. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• imageekolenda:
    yeahhh sounds like something i got in highschool -- they said my name would be in it then sent me an order form to buy the book and like 10 different other things - i wish i remembered the name of it, i guess im getting o.l.d. lol

Yes, just like the "Who's Who" for HS.  It's a scam, don't fall for it.

• It's a scam.  I entered DS and he was "selected" too...I got a call clearly from somewhere overseas telling me that he had been chosen and for the low price of $69.99 they would add him in and I would receive a copy.  Yep...a scam.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"