Upstate NY Babies
Options

:::jessica6283:::

I didn't work much this week on jars with G and I both being sick.  But, I'm hoping to have some finished up by the end of next week.  Were you interested in the original jar or the new mom jar?

Re: :::jessica6283:::

• Options
    YAYYYYY!!!!!! I'm thinking probably the new mom jar? I want something to track the pregnancy as well as infant toddler years.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

Gotcha....I just want to make sure I have what you're looking for ready in case you like it.  :)  I'll make sure to work on a new mom one for you.  It's going to be geared toward the pregnancy and the first year.  I'll let you know when I haev some ready!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    What is the jar?  I saw before on your facebook you were working on the jars and meant to ask you then but forgot.
  • Options

K - depending on the topic, they are mason jars filled and decorated with 100-150+ journal prompts that are meant to get your stories down on paper so you can pass the journal on to someone you love.  I'm working through one of my original journal jars now to eventually give to my children, telling stories from my childhood, about my family, traditions, etc. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"