Cincinnati Babies

Do people really still use these carseats???

Ok, I'm going to go ahead and apologize if any of you have this type of carseat.  But I just saw a picture on facebook from an ex-coworker showing her 3-year-old in one similar to this. I was shocked! I didn't know these were around anymore. I remember my cousin being in one like this 17 years ago!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Do people really still use these carseats???

• I thought I remember reading somewhere that these were no longer safe?!  I can't remember where I read that but when I was prego with DD, a family member gave us a carseat similiar to this that they had from their little ones and I did some research and we obviously decided not to use it.
  • A friend of mine does still use hers that she had from her son.  Her kids are far apart in age.
    Our kids are 19mths apart and we LOVE it!!

Married to my BFF on 8.13.05 (after dating 5 years)!

DS born 2.14.08. DD born 9.30.09.

• Loading the player...
  • someone posted something similar to this last week I think...I saw an advertisement for one of these on babiesrus.com
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My Mom watches my nephews a couple of days a week.

She was given a carseat like the one pictured from her niece to use in her car...she took it to the fire department to have it inspected and they said it was absolutely safe to use and installed it for her.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"