TTC after 35
Options

For the KU'd ladies

*Wink*  Congratulations to everyone -  I know I missed a few.  Can you please share with us what kind of HPT's (if any) you used when you got your BFP and on what cd# you got it?

Also, can you share with us any early symptoms that you may have had?  Were there any symptoms that were different than the normal pms symptoms?  

Thank you.  And again, congratulations! 

Re: For the KU'd ladies

• Options
    I've been preggos 3 times with one LO and never have I had symptoms before a BFP.  I've tested usually around 12DPO each time, I got a BFP.  I've used everything from internet cheapies to CBE digital. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I had several m/c before getting pg with DS through an IUI and then one IUI which was a bfn, before a bfp through IUI with my current pg.  For all of those times I really never had any symptoms prior to the bfp or even after getting my bfp.

I mainly used CBE tests for all my testing needs.  I trusted that brand over any others for some reason.  The earliest I got a bfp was 10dpo and the latest I got a bfp was with my current pg at 14dpiui.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Options

I usually never test but I did this cycle on 13dpo. Clear blue dig.

No symptoms. I don't really put much stock in symptoms anyway.

Thanks for the warm wishes!

• Options

I used the regular EPT with two lines.  I got my pos. on 8 dpiui but, I think it was that early because of the twins-lots of hormones.  I didn't have any symptoms prior to my bfp but, I haven't had any symptoms since either.

GL Jillies!!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1st time-  11dp3dt -  EPT -2 line kind - it took a long time to show the 2 lines and at first I thought it was negative and started crying.  An hour later I went back because I really thought I was pregnant and it showed 2 lines. 

2nd time- 10dp3dt - clear blue digital - I didn't want the same issue again- clear blue pops up right away

Both pregnancies I felt like I was pregnant because I didn't have any period cramps.  My period cramps are intense so when I didn't get them, I took it as a "symptom".  No other symptoms until week 6 of pregnancy when morning sickness kicked in big time on both pregnancies.

3 IUI's and 2 IVF's later- Brady arrived. Born at 36 weeks after PUPPS and pre-e/HELLP.
    IUI- BFN IVF #1 -BFP! Allie is our 2nd IVF baby. Born at 36 1/2 weeks after pre-e again
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

• Options

I'd recommend NOT using the internet cheapies.  It took until I was at least 14 DPO to get any type of visible line.  I got my BFP with an FRER and EPT Digital at 10DPO with FMU.

With the other two pg's, I can't explain the feeling that I had before the BFP.  Almost like I'm in a tunnel, hazy head type of feeling.  That was the main symptom, really.  I noticed, after the fact, that I didn't have cramps, except around 6-7 DPO.  Usually, I have cramps that continue on until AF.

GL, GL, GL!

• Options

I tested at 13 dpo (usual LP of 9-10 days) with FMU using a FRER.  The second line was pretty faint.  I tested with a Clear Blue Easy Digital that afternoon and saw "Pregnant".  I followed up the next day with another FRER, the line was as dark as the control line and showed up within about 20 seconds.

I had two new to me "symptoms" before getting my BFP.  I had many bouts of unexpected burping starting at about 11 dpo.  Also, at 12 dpo while grocery shopping I had to stop numerous times because I was sure that I was going to vomit, the nausea was so overwhelming.  Otherwise, I felt just like AF was getting ready to make an appearance. 

That being said, I was very shocked to see that I was pregnant, I was convinced that AF was on her way, just running late.

dx: Fragile X Syndrome
  • Options
    I did not have symptoms and waited a week after my period was due to test.  I just used the Wal-Mart brand.
  • Options

With both of my pg's, I had symptoms before I tested.  I had heavy, creamy cm (sorry tmi), really bad heartburn  and very sore bb's.  The first time, I ended up with a migraine the day I tested and the second time, I got a migraine on the 2nd or 3rd day after +.  With DD, the heartburn lasted the whole pg (and my baby did not have a lot of hair! LOL).

With my m/c, I tested with a CBE and got a positive but can't remember which day, because I didn't know to obsess yet.  LOL  With DD, I tested with internet cheapie and got a bfn on 12dpo.  On 14dpo, I tested again with EPT and got a + .  The next day I went for beta and it was 96 (my dr said I was a minute pg). 

Thanks everyone.  I was just wondering what to expect the 2nd time around, though I know everyone else is different.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"