Alabama Babies
Options

Hurry! Free sample of (sucky) Pampers...

They suck, but apparently when you enter the free sample link, they will send you 3 FREE diapers BUT some of those packages have specially marked diapers that mean you win FREE DIAPERS FOR A YEAR! 

And, there are some good P&G coupons there too....

https://www.pgeverydaysolutions.com/pgeds/pampers/brandsampler-samples-coupons.jsp?_requestid=29713

Re: Hurry! Free sample of (sucky) Pampers...

• Options
    You don't like Pampers???  I prefer them over Huggies!
  • Options

imageFutureMrsWagner:

There was a post a few days ago about the new Pampers and how people are complaining about the new design.  Apparently there are several things different and not many mothers approve!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageFutureMrsWagner:

I used to prefer Pampers over Huggies for sure.  I was sort of a "Pampers or bust" kind of girl, but I really don't like their new design.  And J STILL has a diaper rash (2 weeks now) and while I can't blame the diapers, I sure don't know that they are helping.  Lots of people are up in arms about the changes.  I'm going to buy some Target ones this weekend and see how I like them.

• Options
    Hmm?!?  I didn't even know they changed them!  The last time I bought diapers I accidentally grabbed a box of Huggies instead so I guess I haven't bought the new type yet.  That sucks that they changed them... Pampers have always been my fave.  If it aint broke don't fix it people!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"