North Carolina Babies

Earth's Best Diapers + Rash

We switched from Pampers Baby Dry to EB diapers about 10 days ago. Caleb has had some painful diaper rashes since then, but not every day. We've been using desitin, naked time and changing him more often but it doesn't clear up 100%. I just realized that the rashes started right about when we switched diapers. Could the EB diapers be causing him a rash? WDYT?
image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001

Re: Earth's Best Diapers + Rash

• That sounds likely to me. Bummer.
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• My girls could only wear pampers or they would break out in awful awful awful rashes if we tried anything else!
  • Loading the player...
  • It sounds like it is a reaction to the new diapers.  Have you tried Aquaphor?  I am obsessed with it and put it on Mel ALL.THE.TIME.  She has used several different kinds of diapers and never had an issue.  It might be worth a try if you have already bought a lot of the Earth's Best.
  • imageLWats25:
    It sounds like it is a reaction to the new diapers.  Have you tried Aquaphor?  I am obsessed with it and put it on Mel ALL.THE.TIME.  She has used several different kinds of diapers and never had an issue.  It might be worth a try if you have already bought a lot of the Earth's Best.

We have Aquaphor, but it has Mineral Oil in it so DH refuses to use it on him. He has an opposition to mineral oil.

image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • We tried Earth's Best but noticed that they irritated DS's skin.  We've used 7th Generation very successfully though.

Kim

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"