Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Tired.of.spotting!!!!

Sorry if TMI but it's been 10 days since my D&C and I am still spotting brown. I was spotting 3 weeks before my m/c because I had a subchorionic bleed. I am sick of it!!!! Did anyone else spot this long?

BFP 12/18/2009. HB 1/4/2010. NO HB 1/18/2010. D&C 1/19/2010
April 2011 IUI #1 BFN. High FSH and other issues.
May 2011 Chose to build our family through adoption
September 2011 Actively waiting for a match
11/26/11 Surprise BFP * DD born 7/23/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Tired.of.spotting!!!!

• My D&C was a week ago Wednesday.  I stopped wearing protection on Wednesday of this week, but when I wipe I still have some brown.  It's annoying.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I haven't been spotting as long as you have but it is extremely annoying. I have been buying box loads of pads LOL. I have been spotting since last Friday and I took the pill this past wednesday so now I'm bleeding even more. I just called my doctor to ask  him how long I will bleed for and he said about 3 weeks but that it should get better each day. Hang in there! I know I'm trying and it is tough.

• Loading the player...
  • I'm so with you on this.  I had a D&E two weeks ago today and I wouldn't even call it spotting. I'm still bleeding.  Maybe we should buy stock in feminine hygiene products!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I wish that was my problem. I am 9 weeks out from my stillbirth and D&C, and I am hoping today is the last day of spotting. I even went through an AF, and still have spotting! They don't seem to think it's retained placenta because I'm not bleeding that much. But since I had a bad 4 hour D&C, it is taking a long time to heal. Aaarrgghhh!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

In my Think Tank, KM, Porteen + LowePro bags: Canon 5D Mark III / 5D Mark II
    16-35mm 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 24-70mm 2.8L, 50mm 1.2L, 85mm 1.2L, 100mm 2.8L IS, 70-200mm 2.8L IS
    Lensbaby Composer + 0.42x SuperWide, Holga Lens, Speedlite 580EXIIs + PWs,
    Mac LR4 + CS6 + Nik Editing Suite
  • I am 7 days today, I started bleeding a ton last night after not having much since the D&C and today it's stopping again.  Total roller coaster.  I can't wait to be rid of these pads Sad

I'm going to acupuncture today, I hope she can make it stop!

My BFP Chart
    BFP 7.16.11 - Chemical M/C 7.26.11
    BFP 1.12.12 - EDD 10.12.12 - Stick baby stick!
    Beta#1 (12DPO) - Beta 48 Prog 34
    Beta #2(19DPO) - Beta 1767 Prog 54 - Beta #3(26DPO) -
    My BFP Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I said the exact same thing to my husband the other night LOL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"