Northern California Babies
Options

OMG who wants to go see this movie with me?? trailer link in post

This looks so freaking cute!  It makes me want another baby, like tomorrow. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yYxt4FL6Z0

Re: OMG who wants to go see this movie with me?? trailer link in post

• Options
    When we saw this trailer in the theater DH totally made fun of me for wanting to see it. It is definitely going to have to be a Bumpie GNO or something.
    Greyson Ray ~ July 31 2006 | WinterRose Elizabeth ~ April 28th 2010 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    The Blog | BirthbyKellyM
  • Options
    I can't look at it right now. Is it the "Babies" movie? My co-worker's second job is at the theater in Santana Row and they're getting it. We could probably go for free if we wanted to make a GTG out of it! :) Looks really neat!
    - Rene
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

It is the Babies movie!  And we must do a GTG to see it!  Santana Row would be so fun!

The little intro the to the trailer is two presumably African babies beating on rocks and then fighting over a "toy" and grabbing and hitting each other before one starts crying.  I laughed out loud at how universal that is.

• Options

I would love to see it - looks cute!

ETA: When does it come out?  A GTG at Santana Row sounds fab!

• Options
    Way too cute! When is it coming out?
  • Options
    It looks like it isn't being released until April. :(  But a spring GTG at Santana Row sounds fun!
  • Options
    How cute! I would  def. be up for a spring GTG in Santana Row!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagefutrkingsley:
    It looks like it isn't being released until April. :(  But a spring GTG at Santana Row sounds fun!

Sounds great!! I'll put a bug in my co-worker's ear about it. :)

- Rene
  • Options
    So wish that was my family being filmed!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    br
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersbr>
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"