Parenting after 35
Options

*LadyAylena*

Ha, welcome, fellow geek!  There are a few gamers here.  I finally escaped WoW (still have my account, but never play - too many responsibilities when I log in), but I'm dipping my toes in STO.  I've also got a soft spot for console games old and new.  Too bad I no longer have any time.  
You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: *LadyAylena*

• Options

Yay!  More Geeks!  Smile  I only play WoW on occasion now.  Not like I can actually do anything for long before I have to entertain LO more, lol.  He loves to watch me play but like any other 5 1/2 months old, he's bored in 5 minutes.  I also have a Wii and the good ole Super Nintendo that I refuse to part with, lol.  I think the best thing was working at Geek Squad City where I was surrounded by so many of "my kind" it was a trip!  It's not often you find people that "get it" when you talk geek...lol.

So yeah, I also fix and build computers too!  Smile

Thanks for the warm welcome!  I think the Age related boards are so flooded with people it doesn't feel real personal and it's hard to get to know everyone.  Plus the age differences sometimes make for "interesting" debates, lol.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"