Georgia Babies
Options

NBR: Need some jammin workout songs?

Whats on your ipod?  I'm on a mission.  LOL.

Re: NBR: Need some jammin workout songs?

• Options

I love Lady Gaga for workouts. I also listen to a ton of house and techno mixes my old DJ buddies made for me.

If you want to go old school, you can't beat Cyndi Lauper. :)

Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake, Black Eyed Peas and Katy Perry all get me going.
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Madonna always gets me rockin
  • Options
    Also, can't go wrong with Bon Jovi.
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Black Eyed Peas is a must if I'm running... "I Gotta a Feeling" and "Boom Boom Pow"
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ok I listen to really cheesy pop and rap when I run.  with that said, some of my favorites are Justin Timberlake, Black Eyed Peas, Nelly, old school Britney Spears, Ludacris, Beyonce, Outkast, Janet Jackson, Avril Lavigne, Red Hot Chili Peppers...
  • Options

imageJoJoEspana:
    ok I listen to really cheesy pop and rap when I run.  with that said, some of my favorites are Justin Timberlake, Black Eyed Peas, Nelly, old school Britney Spears, Ludacris, Beyonce, Outkast, Janet Jackson, Avril Lavigne, Red Hot Chili Peppers...

U have a good list... the beat keeps u moving.. :)

• Options

So here is a new playlist that I just added to my iPod - enjoy!  It's music for 1 hr, so the first couple of songs, I have for warm up.

Free & Easy - Dierks Bently, Meet Me Halfway - Black Eye Peas, Starlight - Muse,Sex on Fire - Kings of Lean, Empire State of Mind - Jay Z, Tik Tok - Ke$sha, Bad Romance - Lady Gaga, Ain't NothingWrong with That - Robert Randolph, Disturbia - Rhianna, Hotel Room Service - Pit Bull, Mr. Brightside - The Killers, Party in the USA, Right Round - Flo Rida, Single Ladies, State of Love & Trust - Pearl Jam, So What - Pink

• Options
    Can't go wrong with black eyed peas! There's also this song out by a female singer called American Boy - I think the artists name is Estelle. It's got a great beat! I find a lot through pandora.
  • Options

something a little different...

placebo

linkin park

foo fighters

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"