Georgia Babies

Full Moon Babies

OK seeing how many of you went on a full moon.  Is this really true or is it more like eating the eggplant?

Re: Full Moon Babies

• I did.  I remember all the nurses talking about this when I delivered - so maybe?  They said it was a very busy night for them in L&D.

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Its the pull of the moons gravity that does it.  Its completely legitimate, unlike eggplant.   I had Evie on the night before a full moon. The next night L&D was a crazy house. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Also look for crazy barometric pressure shifts. The night Geneva was born, Piedmont's L&D ran out of room!! A HUGE rain storm with thunder and lightning had moved in on a warm front in April.
    Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • the night Lily was born, it was a full moon.  L&D was packed.  I remember the nurses saying it was a busy night and they had women in the waiting room because they were out of rooms.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ditto Myra- Cadence was a barometric pressure drop/rise (not sure which) baby too. My water broke and L&D was nuts...the nurses said they had lots of Moms in there whose water broke and it was due to the change in barometric pressure that caused the storms.
    Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

• I did!  Sept. 4 was the full moon and I delivered the next day.
  • OH and L&D was packed no rooms, I had to wait in full blown labor!  Torture.  My mom finally complained and they got me in the triage.  I was in so much pain, and it took forever for them to put me in a birthing room to get the epi. 
  • It's the change in atmospheric pressure (same thing that changes the tides)...also happens with hurricaines.
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
  • My mom and I were having this conversation yesterday.  She was a nurse for 45 years and swears by it.  Considering how the moon influences the tides, it makes sense to me.

• I had to look up a moon calendar to see.

I had DD 3 days before a full moon.  DS us due on 4/30... full moon time!

Team Green for #2! Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Shmoo is growing up! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"