Cincinnati Babies
Options

NBR: Lets talk skincare ladies :)

More specifically, legs. I inherited my mothers side of notoriously dry skin (ugh) It's a constant battle especially with my legs. Right now I can keep them hydrated okay when I put a fragrance free lotion on and then vaseline on top to seal it in but my issue is with my pores! I don't have large pores anywhere on my body except for my legs and it is so unattractive (did I say ugh?!) What do you do to keep your legs in tip top shape?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NBR: Lets talk skincare ladies :)

• Options

I don't have dry skin on my legs but I do have issues on my arms and I use AmLactin lotion.  I don't know if it is something you would want to use during pregnancy (it contains alpha-hydroxy..is that a no-no?) but you may want to give it a try.  It is pretty expensive ($18/bottle) but I was desperate to find something that would help on my arms and it did.  There are some coupons on this website:  https://www.amlactin.com/index.html

The issue I have with my legs is breakouts after shaving.  It's so annoying and I'm not sure what to do.  My skin just hasn't been the same since pregnancy!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I just started using Vaseline intensive rescue clinical therapy.  I have really dry skin plus I am in the pool about 4 days a week so that worsens the situation.  I found this clinical therapy stuff at Walmart about a month ago and it has done wonders for my skin (plus a week in the warm Mexico sun.  LOL!).  I use it right after bath and swimming and it seems to do the trick.
    Kristen & Mike 7/2005
    Griffin 10/2007
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    In the winter, I only like Cetaphil cream on my legs.  It is the Cetaphil in the jar rather than a bottle.  It soaks in well, and twice a day keeps my alligator skin happy the whole winter.  Love it.  I also used it on my belly religiously when pg, and never got stretch marks. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"