Stay at Home Moms
Options

S/O MrsPreK: Beginning the day in time-out!

Anyone else start today (or any recent day) with their child in time-out?!?!?

Ever feel your kid woke up on the WRONG side of the bed?!?!?

Ugh... we did!  What a day for us so far!  Emily started in a time-out for slapping at DH when he was trying to get her dressed and it went downhill from there.  She was a disaster at a preschool tour (nice way to introduce my kid, huh?) and threw a tantrum when she couldn't find a specific drum at our morning activity.  She refused to eat lunch, threw her juice box on the floor and kicked the cat.  Argh!  So unlike her, I just couldn't believe her behavior! 

P.S. She's in her bed for "rest time" as naps are almost non-existent these days and is sound asleep.  Fingers crossed for a happier Emily when she wakes up!

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

Re: S/O MrsPreK: Beginning the day in time-out!

• Options

I think that happened to us last Monday - it was so bad that E was NOT allowed to go to preschool. BTW, that is TOTALLY punishing ME!!!!!

Just take heart and know that sometimes, bad days happen! (and to everyone) :-(

image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • Options
    Sounds like she just didn't get enough sleep last night and woke up cranky.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yup! I really really hate those days when all my DD does is get herself into a downward spiral and can't pull herself out of it. It's like all she does is get in trouble. It drives me nuts and makes me feel bad for her at the same time. I just want to grab her and say, "whatever it is, shake it out and STOP!" It's like she's possessed by a demon.
  • Options

Geez. O.k. that sounds WAY worse that how DS was.

::Hugs::

The day got a little bit better. My mom came over but I'm alone now and WAITING for bedtime to roll around =D

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"