Northern California Babies
Options

Funny Friday Confession (Sorta TMI)

M had swim class this morning at 11:30. Before leaving the house, I was sure to pack everything we needed for the day because I was headed into work after the lesson.

Pull into the parking lot at 11:20 and realize I forgot the swim bag!! (Too far from home to go get it.) Sooo...

- Maddie and I dried off with one tiny receiving blanket.

- I cleaned her butt with a paper towel instead of a wipe.

- I had to use the same receiving blanket to cover my chest as I left the swim center because my bra was in the swim bag and my shirt is relatively thin. Got a sweater from my trunk to put over my shirt (which is only a slight improvement.)

- I'm going commando in skinny jeans. At work.

- Can I got home yet?!?!

Do you have a funny Friday confession?

- Rene

Re: Funny Friday Confession (Sorta TMI)

• Options

Mines not too funny, a bit gross if I were to find this: 

We went out for dinner last night and DS was being fussy.  I knew he needed his diaper changed so instead of going to the bathroom, I decided to change him on the seat of the booth.  I placed the diaper off to the side and continued to get DD ready to go and DS.  DH paid the bill and off we went home.  As soon as I got home, I realized that I had left the dirty diaper on the seat of the booth.  DH wasn't very happy with me, but it was an honest mistake. 

I really hope the busboy wasn't too grossed out.  FWIW, it was only a wet diaper.

• Options

NCSW-  Hilarious!!!!! 

And- Go Dux too! I hope they don't recognize you next time!  :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Awwe Renee! You are too funny :)
    Greyson Ray ~ July 31 2006 | WinterRose Elizabeth ~ April 28th 2010 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    The Blog | BirthbyKellyM
  • Options

Love it!!

I have a massage in 2 hrs and I had black beans for dinner last night. I hope I don't get toooo relaxed. Maybe I will be posting a TMI confession on Monday.Embarrassed

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageGo Dux:

Mines not too funny, a bit gross if I were to find this: 

We went out for dinner last night and DS was being fussy.  I knew he needed his diaper changed so instead of going to the bathroom, I decided to change him on the seat of the booth.  I placed the diaper off to the side and continued to get DD ready to go and DS.  DH paid the bill and off we went home.  As soon as I got home, I realized that I had left the dirty diaper on the seat of the booth.  DH wasn't very happy with me, but it was an honest mistake. 

I really hope the busboy wasn't too grossed out.  FWIW, it was only a wet diaper.

Oh no! LOL. Let's hope that whoever found it is a parent, too, and understood.

- Rene
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"