Minnesota Babies
Options

HealthEast OB Recommendation?

Hi there,

Can anyone recommend an OB in the HealthEast system near White Bear Lake?

Or an OB who accepts Medica Essential insurance?

Thank you!

Re: HealthEast OB Recommendation?

• Options

She is not an OB, but I go to Elizabeth Wegner at the Vadnais Heights HealthEast clinic. Her and her nurse Molly are awesome!

She does deliver most of her patient's babies. She does NOT do c-sections, but is there for MOST c-sections.

I ended up having a c-section. Kathryn Goralski, from PARTNERS OB/GYN, did my c-section. I would recommend her also. My c-section was not planned, but DR Wegner left her appointments at the clinic, to be there for the c-section. She took care of baby, once baby was out.  And she is who I bring my son to for all his appointments.

• Options

I can not rave enough about the Health East midwives, they are awesome!

I know you specified an OB, but would you consider a midwife?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I love Dr Less at Metro OBGYN connected to St Johns...

Dont go to Dr Kelly shes kinda wacky

• Options
    I loved Dr. Ye at the Aspen clinics, she is connected to St. Johns.
    imageimage
  • Options
    I see Dr. Moriarity (more-e-air-ity) at the Hugo Healtheast clinic.  He is NOT an OB, but family Doc.  He's wonderful and delivers at St Johns.  The clinic is newer so it's easy to get in and be seen. His nurse Tasha is fantastic.  It's located off Cty Rd 14, near the new shopping area next to Wagners Greenhouse (Everton Ave). 
  • Options

I've seen and liked both Dr Wegner at the HE Vadnais clinic, as well as, Dr Moriarity, before he moved to the HE Hugo clinic.

Dr English at Maplewood Metro Ob/Gyn comes highly recommended. My cousin LOVED Dr Mies at Woodbury Metro Ob/Gyn (she delivers at both Woodwinds and St Johns). A bonus w/Dr Mies is that she can also deliver high risk pregnancies at United (my cousin delivered her twins there). Both Dr English and Dr Mies try to deliver their own patients, which is unusual among OB groups.

Wife to an amazing man and mom to three darling girls!
  • Options
    Hands Down Metro OB.  Dr. Grande.  Fabulous and specializes in high risk pregnancy.  He is a tell it like it is kinds guy.  Not to mention he was featured in Mlps Magazine Top Doctors this month.  Love em!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"