Georgia Babies
Options

When does REI have their big sale?

I hear they have a big sale about once a year and you can get Bob Strollers at a good price. I signed up for their emails but haven't seen anything yet!

Re: When does REI have their big sale?

• Options
    I forget when exactly but you are right.  You can get them at a great price, especially if you have the 20% off coupon.  But I do think they do it twice a year.
  • Options
    It's usually early March. Members get a 20% coupon with their dividend checks. With the my dividend, gift cards and the 20% off coupon, I bought out BOB last year for $108 and we love it!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageJulesag:
    It's usually early March. Members get a 20% coupon with their dividend checks. With the my dividend, gift cards and the 20% off coupon, I bought out BOB last year for $108 and we love it!
    shut up!! March is perfect since I'm due in April! Explain this members and dividends thing. By member, do you mean people who have signed up for emails or something more? What are dividends? I have never shopped there before. Thanks!
  • Options
    The guy at REI said the Bobs never get more than 20% off., even for the BIG sale.
  • Options
    Hmm, well in that case I can just use a BRU coupon. Isn't there one big 30% off registry coupon you get close to your due date? Does target have any type of registry completion coupon? I have the bob on my target and bru registries.
  • Options
    i don't know when you are suppose to get them. I never got mine from either place with my DS.
  • Options

It costs $20 (I believe) to become an REI member.

The BRU completion discount is only 10%. But last year, BRU had a 20% promo going during Black Friday that was good on BOB strollers.

Or you can buy one from Albeebaby.com, they frequently have 17% off coupons (look on retailmenot.com).

• Options
    Well gah 10% barely makes up for BRUs insane mark ups, lol! They are so overpriced. The Bob there was recently raised to over $400 and it's consistently $399 everywhere else. If nobody buys it for us, maybe I can use some gift cards and coupons to help out. Luckily we won't need it right away because I'm borrowing a snap n go frame from a friend.
  • Options
    To become a member is is $25 but I believe you get 20% off your purchase the day you join.  Just call REI and ask.  They are SOOOOOOO nice.  It is my favorite store in the world.  Well, one of them.
  • Options
    Look in the fine print on the BRU coupons because my last pregnancy some of the strollers and higher priced items were excluded.
  • Options

I super puffy heart the REI Super Sale!

You can only use he 20% off member coupon on a full priced (no sale) items. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"