Georgia Babies
Options

My wishes for the Bump Gods

I wish that responded to posts would bump to the top and we could get alerts when people responded to our posts.  Like other message boards.  I know I miss all kind of fun stuff because I'm busy with life and don't have time to get back to posts. 

I also wished the search button worked. HTH. 

I love this board and I wonder why those features aren't offered?

Re: My wishes for the Bump Gods

• Options
    Totally agree- it would be great to be notified when someone responds.  The search button REALLY bugs me.  What is the point?  It's not like it doesn't work great, it doesn't even work at all.  So annoying.  Take it off or make it work.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    You can sort it so that the "Last Post Date" in Descending order to make the posts w/ the latest responses go to the top.  I personally don't like this one though, because then each time the posts appear in a different order.  I can usually find what I want to look at by remembering the order (I have it sorted by inital post date descending) and w/ the Last post date it's always changing. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

You can also do a filter for "Topics I've participated in" to show any/all posts that you've replied to.  Under the My Boards there is a link to "My posts" too, but that shows you ones that you initiated...not including the ones you may have only replied to. 

Search is just whacked out and a worthless POS

• Options
    GREAT GREAT THOUGHT Jodi!  I ditto everything!  It would be so helpful.  I have to remember to go back to re read any posts that I'm invested in.  Maybe the Bump Gods will listen :)
  • Options
    I have mine sorted so the topic with the most recent post is on top. I agree though - the search function would be so helpful!!!
  • Options

imagesoon2b3:
    You can sort it so that the "Last Post Date" in Descending order to make the posts w/ the latest responses go to the top.  I personally don't like this one though, because then each time the posts appear in a different order.  I can usually find what I want to look at by remembering the order (I have it sorted by inital post date descending) and w/ the Last post date it's always changing. 

I really don't like it set up with the Last Post Date... then I can't find what I'm looking for.  I'm good with how the posts are organized now and actually prefer it over other message boards (I know I'm the minority on this one!)  But I do agree about the search function- it totally sucks.  And I also don't know why they hide stuff.  It just seems like there should be a more logical layout for everything.  And also, I have a hard time finding the boards from the homepage.  I just have it saved to my favs at home, but when I'm at my mom's or whatever and I want to pop in, it's such a pita to find the atlanta board!  They should have a place where you can save your favorite boards.

• Options
    Thank you for writing this post!!! Ditto to all of it!!!
  • Options
    Agreed!  I'm sure I miss half the responses to things because of no notification.  And an RSS feed wouldn't hurt!

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"