High-Risk Pregnancy

New to bedrest... long pregnancy...short cervix

Hey ladies,

Well this is my 4th day of bed rest... woo hooo.  I am 32 weeks tomorrow.  I have been in and out of the hospital the last couple weeks for blood work.  Now my blood work is better but my cervix is short and soft.  I have had my cervix checked w ultrasound once a week for my whole pregnancy.  After 3 miscarriages and some surgery I am still so nervous.  I am a teacher and it is awful to be off work.  I am also mad that FMLA starts now that I am on bed rest which means less time w my little buddy!!! 

So I know you all have daily check-ins but if anyone is interested in chatting I am already bored.  I want this little bugger to be healthy and I am so nervous I will go into labor.  Anyone else have these fears with a short cervix?  How do you pass the time? 

Hope you are all doing well and best of luck!!!

m/c 4/08 m/c 7/08 m/c 1/09 Septate uterus fixed 4/2/09 Son born 2/26/10 Baby girl due 7/6/12 On bedrest at 20 weeks...Stick baby stick!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: New to bedrest... long pregnancy...short cervix

• I don't have a short cervix yet, but I can totally relate to you. I'm a nurse and have been put on bedrest since the 20th of this month, so my FMLA started then too. And to top it off, we don't have paid mat. leave nor do we have STD. But they have advanced me some of my sick leave for the year. But I feel sooooo guilty about taking so much time off before. So, If you wanna chat sometime..PM me, LOL.
  • I have already had my little one.  I am also a teacher out on my leave.
    Birthday BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"