Upstate NY Babies

Cute new store in EA.

Yep. I'm a PW today.. deal with it. :)
Eve and I decided to go to "downtown" East Aurora today even though its 2 degrees outside.  I went to Fisher Price and the new CVS (its super nice.. I might have to decide that I don't hate CVS afterall). Then I went and got coffee and lunch at taste (that place needs highchairs!).. and walked down to this cute new little baby/kid store.. Its called Sassy but Sweet.. Okay. its a little pricey.. but they have some REALLY cute stuff there..Plus i really liked the owner girl.. she is super sweet and has three kiddos.. she had her 4 month old in the store with her.. (Watching a disney movie...hehe).  She opened just before Christmas.. I had to buy Eve this cute little bibs. They are the vinyl kind.. The ones I got have a cat and a dog on them.. :) She also carries Pediped and Bobux shoes..There is a pair of pedipeds that I am DYING to get for Eve.. When do their feet slow down growing?

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
imagebabies
baby growth

Re: Cute new store in EA.

• I am amazed at how much stuff you guys do!!  I always feel like such a bum.  We don't do anything, though not sure I've figured out yet how to take two little ones out without a double stroller.  Note to self: get a stroller soon!!!  And that store sounds so cute!!
    Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I love EA, and all the cute little shops. My DH used to work there, in an office right above Taste. I used to meet him for lunch at least once a month and then go shop. The store sounds cute, I might have to make the trip!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"