Upstate NY Babies

I am such a dork..

So the guy finally came to pick up the Audi that we've been trying to sell since November.. He had put a deposit a few weeks ago so it was "sold" but he was waiting for his tax refund. Don't you know i got teary eyed when he drove away in it? this is the car that I DIDN'T want DH to get.. Then I decided I loved and wanted to drive it, so it became my car.. My new car is much more reliable but I don't LOVE it... so I'm a little sad..

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
imagebabies
baby growth

Re: I am such a dork..

• then i'm a dork too.

i cried like a baby when i had to clean out my Jeep Wrangler. DH was like 'are you crying' i told him to shut up. <sigh> i still miss her.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I cried when I sold my Grand Am, and I didn't even like it all that much. But it was my first brand new car that I had worked so hard for! We sold it to this cute family, the dad was buying it for his daughter who had just turned 16 and it was a surprise... she came home just as we were leaving, and didn't know what was going on. When her dad told her the car was for her she was so excited and started crying, then I started crying too... in front of complete strangers! I felt like a idiot! But I was glad she loved the car, and knew it was going to a good home!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"