Houston Babies

Anyone heard of Grand Parkway Pediatrics?

We had a great recommendation for a doctor here in Sugar Land off of Sweetwater, but she isn't accepting new patients right now so we are back to square one.

When the receptionist told me they weren't accepting patients I asked if there was anyone they could reccomend and she said that everyone at Grand Parkway Pediatrics was good.

Anyone have experience with them or heard of them? If not, do you have any other suggestions for the Greatwood/Sugar Land area?

TIA!

Dx: PCOS and short luteal phase
18 cycles (3 with our RE) - Metformin + Clomid + HCG booster did the trick!
BFP #1 6/22/09 EDD: 3/2/10 DS born: 3/8/10

TTC #2 since Dec 2011
BFP #2 7/8/12 EDD: 3/18/12 M/C @ 9w1d: 8/16/12

Re: Anyone heard of Grand Parkway Pediatrics?

• We see Dr. Ho at Texas Children's Pediatrics. He's ok. I had a horrible experience with Dr. Black in the same practice, but I've heard good things about Dr. Danziger and Dr. Otness although I've never had any interaction with either of them.

I don't have a specific BAD thing to say about the office or Dr. Ho, but I just don't have the warm fuzzies about them, if that makes any sense. 

I know that wasn't the question you were asking, but I thought I'd give you my thoughts.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Knowing who didn't get glowing reviews is just as important.  Thanks for the feedback!

TTC #2 since Dec 2011

• Loading the player...
  • My aunt in law is the CPNP there, but that's not the place I take my daughters.  Confused

My other aunt who lives in Katy now still takes her kids there and sees Dr. Bishop and likes him a lot.

I go to Tykes to Teens Pediatric located in the professional building next to Memorial Herman.  Dr. Nguyen is pretty hands on and is her own on call Dr and so she's the one that always calls you back when you leave a message.  The only disadvantage is that she's a one Dr show and doesn't have a back-up (but so far we haven't experienced a need).  Her husband is next door to her office and is a pediatric allergist.   

Lisa. mommy to Emmy and Ally image
  • imageLisaK2b:

My aunt in law is the CPNP there, but that's not the place I take my daughters.  Confused

My other aunt who lives in Katy now still takes her kids there and sees Dr. Bishop and likes him a lot.

I go to Tykes to Teens Pediatric located in the professional building next to Memorial Herman.  Dr. Nguyen is pretty hands on and is her own on call Dr and so she's the one that always calls you back when you leave a message.  The only disadvantage is that she's a one Dr show and doesn't have a back-up (but so far we haven't experienced a need).  Her husband is next door to her office and is a pediatric allergist.   

That is great!  We will call both and see if they are accepting new patients.

TTC #2 since Dec 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"