Working Moms
Options

It's FRIDAY!!!

What are your plans for the weekend?

Saturday: Throwing a surprise baby shower for my best friend in the morning/afternoon.  Having old friends over for dinner and fun in the evening.

Sunday: Nothing! 

Re: It's FRIDAY!!!

• Options

I have to work tomorrow. Crying We have to process annual raises for about 3,000 employees. It is the only saturday my department works the entire year but I am still bummed about it.

Sunday we are having a huge birthday party for my stepson.

I know it's not the weekend, but I will have Monday off and I am super excited about that!

• Options

This afternoon= haircut!  (I just hope it doesn't get cancelled!)

We're expecting a bad ice storm to come through, so we're going to stay with my parents-- they have a generator and are better equipped for power outages.  Plus, I know I will have cabin fever cooped up with DD!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Dinner & drinsk with my girl friends tonight!  Yeah!

Tomorrow & Sunday: normal cleaning. laundry, etc., but nothing set in stone. I love low-key weekends!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Saturday:  gym in the morning, belated new year's party in the afternoon.

Sunday:  shopping and cooking for the next couple of days.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Grocery shopping Saturday and head to my parent's house either tomorrow or Sunday. Oh and sleeping in with my DD and husband!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Tonight: I have an Annual Board Dinner/Meeting for work Sad

and pending we don't get a lot of snow/ice... Saturday: Going to visit my sister and brother-in-law; my nephew was born on Wednesday!!

Sunday: Clean and play with DD and relax with DH :)  (Hopefully!)

• Options

Yay for Friday!

Tomorrow: Party at DH's office - it coincides with a big festival/parade. It can get wild (the parade, not DH's party).

Sunday: DH's birthday. We're getting a sitter and going out to dinner. We have a party for DD's school that afternoon.

Hoping to get some sleep in there somewhere.

• Options
    YEEAAAH!!! Tonight dinner with family. Tomorrow skiing or shopping. Hangin with DH and LO in our pjs all day!

imageimage

• Options

TGIF!

Tonight: going to a concert with DH

Nothing much the rest of the weekend, which suits me just fine.  A friend from work may come over with her DD one day and we may walk out to dinner.

• Options

Yipee! TGIF!

Tomorrow we have my DD's 2nd birthday party and we cant wait! I invited her school friends and so we'll have 29 kids coming (15 are from her school and the rest are family/friends).

Sunday- hopefully recovering from said party and cleaning the house :)

• Options

YEA!

Tomorrow - we have the cable guy coming so the boys and I have a playdate while DH and the cable guy do whatever DH is having done to our cable-thing-y. My boys told me they want to go see trains. I may take them to see their nephew, too.

Sunday - probably another museum in the am or to ride trains again.

Oh, and piles of laundry!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"