North Carolina Babies

~withoutshoes~

Did you see Michael Buble added more stops to his tour? He'll be in Raleigh on 7/9 and Charlotte 7/10. I think tickets go on sale next week.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ~withoutshoes~

• Bwaa-haa!!!  For some random reason, I checked his website yesterday and saw he was coming! (I meant to post it on the boards but my experiment kept me busy yesterday) I immediately texted DH and told him we had plans July 9.  I'm super, super excited! 

Thank you so much for thinking of me!

Do you think you will go?

• We are definitely going to the Charlotte one! Can't wait. We went last time he was here and it was awesome.
  • Loading the player...
  • butting in::   I heard this morning that he would be performing on SNL this weekend.  You might want to check it out!!!  (or DVR it like we do  :) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Anne- thanks!  I had not heard that.  I will definitely DVR it. 

H&W:  I dragged DH to the concert last year.   He was not thrilled.  Afterward, he admitted he had a good time and actually enjoyed himself!  Smile  Thankfully, I didn't have to twist his arm yesterday.  If you find out, will you let me know when tickets go on sale?  Thanks!

• I'm pretty sure the tickets for Raleigh go on sale next week. Presale starts 2/2 and general public 2/5. I couldn't get any info on Charlotte yet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"