Cincinnati Babies
Options

Clippard YMCA preschool open house tomorrow

If anyone is interested, the Clippard Y preschool is having an open hosue tomorrow from 10-2.  Its a 5 half day or full day program if anyone was curious.  Its definitely on the higher end of the price spectrum for us, but we might look into it tomorrow.
Kristen & Mike 7/2005
Griffin 10/2007
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Clippard YMCA preschool open house tomorrow

• Options
    Good to know but I don't think we are going to do a 5 day program for the fall. I was thinking maybe 2 or 3 days? Do you know if they have that option?
  • Options
    I don't think so, but I will check.  I really don't want Grif to go more than 2 or 3 days either.  That is why I like St. Paul's so much, but unfortunately Grif won't be old enough to start there next fall.  He won't be 3 until mid Oct and their cut off, like most schools, is the end of Sept.  I really like St. Paul's last night and would encourage you to go check it out.  The staff was super nice and very helpful.  Grif had a blast playing with all the toys last night.
    Kristen & Mike 7/2005
    Griffin 10/2007
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm bummed I didn't get to go to St. Paul's open house last night. I still want to check it out. We are also going to St. John's open house as well since that is our parish and probably where the kids will be going for elementary school any way.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"