North Carolina Babies

We need prayer right now!

For 2 things...

1. Our house back in SC needs to be SOLD!  Like YESTERDAY!  This paying rent and mortgage is about to drive me crazy!  We only had 2 people show up for the open house last weekend, but it was also shown on Tuesday and we have another showing at 1:30 today.  I'm really praying the people that see it today at 1:30 will fall in love with it!

2. I'm putting in an application right now for a job with Brunswick County Schools that I think I would LOVE, I think I'm adequately qualified for, and it would provide MUCH better benefits then DH's job does, and it would be enough $$ to pay daycare and still bring some home.  I love my kids and I have really Loved staying home with them the last 3+ years, but I think it would better for all of us if I could get a job.  Please let this work out for us!!   

Re: We need prayer right now!

• Oh Jones!  I'm praying that the Lord will open doors for you guys, and He will pour his favor on you!  I hope the people fall in love with the house and will put in an offer this afternoon.  I also hope that your resume will stand out amongst all the others and you will get a call for an interview! 

Hang in there!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Lots of luck with both things!!!!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"