Babies: 9 - 12 Months

FFFC

Re: FFFC

• here is a link to a picture...  I had to show my sister, she told me she is going to tell him all about this when he is a teenager.

pervy beans

EDD with #4  01-20-14
    Proud mama to a boys-  6/17/09 - a girl 2/23/11- and a boy 8/20/12

• imageMrs.Carlybella:

here is a link to a picture...  I had to show my sister, she told me she is going to tell him all about this when he is a teenager.

pervy beans

LOVE THIS. if he later has a fear of green beans or his penis, you will know why. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekiki-W:

imageMrs.Carlybella:

here is a link to a picture...  I had to show my sister, she told me she is going to tell him all about this when he is a teenager.

pervy beans

LOVE THIS. if he later has a fear of green beans or his penis, you will know why. :)

LOL-  i figured since I will defrost them before feeding it is 'a-ok'.  He won't see them in that form :)

EDD with #4  01-20-14
    Proud mama to a boys-  6/17/09 - a girl 2/23/11- and a boy 8/20/12

• imageMrs.Carlybella:
    i don't make my own baby food- but had a ton of green beans, so decided to steam and puree them.  Well I forgot we have an ice maker in our freezer, so the only ice cube trays I have were phallic from a bachelorette party.  I used them anyway.

IndifferentSurprise  LOL!!!!

• imageidonthavethis:

Here is mine:

I don't know why anyone buys Mum-Mums--eew it says "Product of China" on the box. I just don't trust food like that made there.

I wanted him to try them, but I found them expensive for the amount in the box.  In the future we'll just be getting rice cakes.  I used to love melted cheese on a rice cake, so I'm sure he'd love that just as much..and it's healthier.

• imageMrs.Carlybella:

pervy beans

ONYD!!  LOL!!!

• I finally have something to post!!! 

I just realized that I'm becoming "that" mom.   The Mom that takes 3 yo to skating lessons and playschool, but has trouble letting go.   I take Olivia to these things, she gets slightly anxious, she relaxs, has fun, and I'm the one that wants to hover.....  I'm working on it, because she needs to learn that it's okay that Mommy isn't there (and I don't stay the whole time - I just keep wanting to go and check).......   As a teacher, I really didn't think I'd end up like this:)

Oh, and I'm thirty today and feel like I've accomplished nothing in my life.   I have to remind myself daily that I'm not a failure and that I have accomplished something - another work in progress.

• imageMrs.Carlybella:
    i don't make my own baby food- but had a ton of green beans, so decided to steam and puree them.  Well I forgot we have an ice maker in our freezer, so the only ice cube trays I have were phallic from a bachelorette party.  I used them anyway.

You win for most creative FFC:)   Hilarious!

• imagechristiney06:
    I do not understand everyone on this board having baby fever...and even more so for those on the 3-6 board.  you HAVE a baby already...problem solved.

Hahahaha. Love it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Keshias Birthday 2012 046edit
  • imageMrs.Carlybella:

pervy beans

::dead::

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• imageCalinsBride:
    imagechristiney06:
    I do not understand everyone on this board having baby fever...and even more so for those on the 3-6 board.  you HAVE a baby already...problem solved.

Hahahaha. Love it.

this too. I loved being pregnant, but honestly, I wasn't "in love" with the newborn stage.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine is sad.

DD decided a few days ago that she was done nursing.  The first time she did this (at 6 months), I was super upset, pumped everytime she should have been eating, and kept trying (she eventually went back).  This time, I'm secretly a little relieved...I am tired of pumping and if she stops nursing, there's no need for me to pump anymore Embarrassed

"Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies. God damn it, you've got to be kind." - Kurt Vonnegut
  • I feel like I had a dream about the Haiti earthquake...before it happened.  I don't think I knew it was Haiti but I got the weirdest feeling of deja vu after it happened and then it really hit me when there were news reports about cruise ships going to Haiti.  Things like this happen to me all the time though so I am not really too shocked about it. 

Oh and I can see people's auras.  For real.

• imageMrs.Carlybella:

pervy beans

::DIES OF LAUGHTER::

• imageDoubleDiamond:

I know this makes me sound like I have an ego the size of Leno's chin, but sometimes, when a Bumpie I like posts something that may be controversial, I try to rush into the post and set the tone for the rest of the replies by being supportive/friendly.   

you're my favorite, DD! :)

mine is that this morning, LO got up at 5 and i fed him and i knew he wasn't going to go back to sleep, but i put him in his crib for an hour anyway. i was so tired after yesterday's 5 a.m. start that i couldn't handle another one. he didn't cry until the very end (or so i think, i fell asleep).

• My mom kept Dillon last night so we could get some good sleep.

Dinner with a girlfriend turned into going to a bar and now I feel like asss because I drank 1 too many.

• I have another one:

I am starting to get worried that Ben will be a late walker like Kate was.  I know there is nothing wrong with either of them, but I really want him to be walking by the summer so we can do beach stuff etc easier.  Kate crawled her entire second summer (she didn't walk until 18 months) and it sucked going to the park, beach, etc and lugging around a crawler.  I feel like I'm not reaching for the stars here asking him to walk by 14 months, but since he's 10 months and not crawling or pulling up, I feel like he might be later like his sister and I was really hoping he would be different.

I hate that I hope he's different than he is, but there, I said it.

• imageidonthavethis:

Here is mine:

I don't know why anyone buys Mum-Mums--eew it says "Product of China" on the box. I just don't trust food like that made there.

Ohhh. . .really? I didn't read that part. I just assumed they were fine because we buy the certified organic variety. *runs to go read the box*

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Keshias Birthday 2012 046edit
  • imageMrs.Carlybella:

pervy beans

::DIES::

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageAliliv:

Oh, and I'm thirty today and feel like I've accomplished nothing in my life.   I have to remind myself daily that I'm not a failure and that I have accomplished something - another work in progress.

Happy Birthday!!!  And you are a mom.  That is something amazing and wonderful and definitely an accomplishment.  

• imageAliliv:

I finally have something to post!!! 

I just realized that I'm becoming "that" mom.   The Mom that takes 3 yo to skating lessons and playschool, but has trouble letting go.   I take Olivia to these things, she gets slightly anxious, she relaxs, has fun, and I'm the one that wants to hover.....  I'm working on it, because she needs to learn that it's okay that Mommy isn't there (and I don't stay the whole time - I just keep wanting to go and check).......   As a teacher, I really didn't think I'd end up like this:)

Happy birthday! And ditto, I feel the same way about my life. Sometimes I cry. Sad

• I cried when I found out I was going to have a c-section (scheduled) and still am jealous of those who had a vaginal delivery.  Given the option between a VBAC and a c-section I think I'd choose the c-section.  I'm afraid of a VBAC and not because of the risk of uterine rupture, I'm afraid of the size of my baby and tearing.  Obviously I had a good experience with my c-section. 
  • imagemjlx207:
    imageAliliv:

Happy Birthday!!!  And you are a mom.  That is something amazing and wonderful and definitely an accomplishment.  

• imagemjlx207:
    I'm pregnant.

Really? Squeeee. That deserves it's own announcement.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemjlx207:
    I'm pregnant.

Squuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Party!!!Party!!!Party!!!Party!!!

• imagekatie_cj@hotmail.com:

imagemjlx207:
    I'm pregnant.

Really? Squeeee. That deserves it's own announcement.

haha really.  and it's early and new and i'm still like OMGWTF.  but excited.  definitely excited!

• Occassionally I leave about 1 square of TP on the roll because I feel like I am always the one getting the last ends of it, and DH should have to change it sometimes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagemjlx207:
    I'm pregnant.

Congrats!

• imageMrs.Carlybella:

pervy beans

OMG! I've had the worst morning and this literally made me LOL.  Thanks!

• imageidonthavethis:

Here is mine:

This is the exact reason that I didn't buy them. I was in Wal-Mart yesterday contemplating for a long time.  I'm usually not that uptight about stuff made in China but something about them creeped me out. I thought maybe I was looking at the wrong thing.

• imagemjlx207:
    I'm pregnant.

YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!! CONGRATS.

• ROTFL over pervy beans.  
    "I am a kind of paranoiac in reverse. I suspect people of plotting to make me happy." J.D. Salinger Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageCalinsBride:
    imageAliliv:

I finally have something to post!!! 

Happy birthday! And ditto, I feel the same way about my life. Sometimes I cry. Sad

Thanks!

• imagemjlx207:
    I'm pregnant.

congrats!!!!!

• imagemjlx207:
    I'm pregnant.

Super congrats!

• imagealexio06:
    I really dislike talking on the phone. If it is someone I know I don't mind as much, but I still don't like it. That being said, I hate calling to order things (ex. pizza.) I will do it if I have to, but I don't like to. I usually make DH order everything and sometimes he gets mad and tells me I'm a baby. Oh well I don't care. I am a baby about it I guess, but I always get my way. lol.

I hate talking on the phone too, It pisses DH off but I've always been like that.

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers image
  • imageMrs.Carlybella:

pervy beans

I totally just laughed out loud !! Too funny!!

Here's mine:

My DS is almost 8 months old and he only naps in his swing. I could try to get him to nap in his crib, but he sleeps less and I really like long naps. I know I'm going to be screwed when he outgrows the swing. It has been a lifesaver since he was born. I will cry the day that comes.  

DS#1~ 6/8/09 DS#2~ 5/12/11
  • imageAliliv:

imagemjlx207:
    I'm pregnant.

congrats!!!!!

Thank you!

• imageLynnJones:

imagemjlx207:
    I'm pregnant.

Super congrats!

Thank you!!

This discussion has been closed.