Joining the 2 under 2 club! — The Bump
Two Under 2

Joining the 2 under 2 club!

We are expecting baby #2!! They will be 20 months apart :o)

Re: Joining the 2 under 2 club!

• Congrats! You are giving your little girl the best gift ever = a bff!!!! 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Daisypath - Personal picture Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Natural Miscarriage 2006

BFP March 19th! - Due Date11/25/14

• Thanks! I agree.

Its amazing how many people say that we are "brave" for getting pregnant again or that "its a little soon" but I didn't ask for their opinion on how I want my family to be...

of course my immediate family is all THRILLED!

• People ARE weird about 2u2! Its the best cause you can be in the "baby" mode one time. If you are working you can take a break from work one time. You have all your baby stuff from baby #1 and you are giving #1 someone to play with. Back- Seat- Buddies!!!

I would feel like #1 would be soooo bored with our a brother or sister by now! 

My second is learning so much cause his big sissy is pushing him to do things that my #1 didn't try so fast! They have to keep up with eachother!

That is great that your immediate fam is thrilled - I am the family joke (not in a bad way) but every time I call my Mom or sister to talk and I say "Guess what...." they always say "Oh no! Your not pg AGIAN are you" Haha!!!  

Natural Miscarriage 2006

• People ARE weird about 2u2! Its the best cause you can be in the "baby" mode one time. If you are working you can take a break from work one time. You have all your baby stuff from baby #1 and you are giving #1 someone to play with. Back- Seat- Buddies!!!

I would feel like #1 would be soooo bored with our a brother or sister by now! 

My second is learning so much cause his big sissy is pushing him to do things that my #1 didn't try so fast! They have to keep up with eachother!

That is great that your immediate fam is thrilled - I am the family joke (not in a bad way) but every time I call my Mom or sister to talk and I say "Guess what...." they always say "Oh no! Your not pg AGIAN are you" Haha!!!  

Natural Miscarriage 2006

• Congrats and welcome!
  • Congrats!!
    image Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • welcome!  congrats on your BFP!
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
      Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards