High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

***GD THURSDAY CHECK IN***

Good Thursday SUGAR MAMA's!

Hello Gang! Hope everyone is feeling well this morning! It was all snowy out here on Long Island today and the trees looked just lovely as we drove to the doctor?s office this morning. I hope you all experience beauty today! Happy weekend!

Question of the Day:  What is your care plan? For example- At 32 weeks I am having NSTs and weekly growth scans.

Menu: It?s almost lunch time- what are you having?

All GD mom's are encouraged to join- please post your "bumpie name/real name/age/EDD/ diet and or drugs"

Let me know about any T&P needed or updates!

OUR BABIES ARE JUST TOO SWEET- WATCH OUT FOR THE SUGAR MAMAS!

Annierific/ Suzanne/ 28/ April 17th/ diet only, hope it stays that way!

ShannonL.K/Shannon/39/March 9th/diet as of now

Baby_Bunny_Hopeful/ Carina/ 25/ March 27th/ diet as of now

aliciablair22/Alicia/24/February 21, but c-section scheduled for 2-15/insulin (novalog and lantus) with diet

marsh1128/Meridith/31/March 6th/diet and glyburide once a day

Amy&Steve0421/Amy/35/August 23rd/diet only

k8enewlywed/Katie/29/March 20/diet only as of now 

BottomStar/Liz/28/March 28/diet only

Soon2BeMrsCarney/Shaina/25/March 16/Insulin

themathgirl/Makyla/25/March 11/diet only

sawyer918/ Kristin/ 26/ April 21/ diet as of now

Bklyninri/ Jamie/ 31/ March 18th/ Glyburide at night and diet.

Cryleen09/Colleen/23/March 11th/Gylburide at night and morning and diet

Kated81 / Kate / 28 / March 7th (but will be scheduled c/s in late February) / Diet and Glyburide at night

KKFeb04/Korrine/29/March 7th but baby will arrive sometime in February/diet, & glyburide and insulin at night.

cc_fame/Amber/27/March 26th/diet as of now

Pixmama / Stef / 32 / March 15th / diet for now

Mrs. Day/ Kerri/ 33/  was able to control with diet-had to start glyburide

/ EDD is Feb 7 but being induced Feb 1.

Mystjava/Crystal/40/April 2/Boy/Unknown at the moment

Melynda2964/Melynda/31/June 3/ diet and 1/2 glyburide at night.

married2mrwright/Lori/35/January 30 (induction scheduled for 01.20)/insulin & diet

Krausen/Amy/23/March 27th/diet only

tkcarnes/krista/39/March 26th/diet as of now.

Soko987/ Kate/ 29/ March 29th/diet and insulin

nelleebelle/Janelle/26/March 31 and diet for now 

katdil/Elizabeth 36/ April 1/ diet (as of right now)

mrs.Katie_love / Katie / 29 / March 29th / diet and exercise only

Leigh517/Katie/28/March 2/glyburide at night.

annies123/wendy/37/edd4-23-10/diet as of now

JSHARP/JAMIE/35/APRIL 27TH/DIET FOR NOW

Kellyrenee-  Real name- Kelly.   EDD- April 4th.  

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ***GD THURSDAY CHECK IN***

• Options

Care plan is every 4 week growth u/s I think I am starting NTS soon too they said at 33 week appt we would talk about it.

Lunch Chicken sausage and spinach quiche from last night. 

• Options

What is your care plan?

Growth u/s at 30 weeks and 34 weeks... at 34w u/s they will determine when I start going in for NSTs and weekly growth scans...

ETA:  Menu:  Italian Roasted chicken and cheese sandwich.  Afternoon snack: Quaker Cinnamon Granola bites.  Dinner:  undecided... maybe breakfast for dinner??  Or fish sticks?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm new to the group. ToBeMrsT- I'm due April 28, 2010. Right now I'm diet controlled. Age: 28

QOTD:  I have no idea.  I haven't seen my OB since being diagnosed and I don't have an appt with him for another 3 weeks.  

Menu:  probably a chicken sandwich, broccolli, and an orange

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

What is your care plan?So far just going every 2 weeks to OB and a u/s at the 34 week appt.

It?s almost lunch time- what are you having?PB & J on wheat toast, how exciting!!

• Options

What is your care plan?  I'm not really sure yet.  Tomorrow will be my 1st appt since being diagnosed.  I am having a growth u/s tomorrow but that was scheduled before we were sure about the GD.  I'm going to the dr every 2 wks now, but that was already in place as well.  I don't know how or if things will change from here.

Lunch today?  Peanut butter, crackers and an apple

• Options

QOTD: So, my care plan thus far ( and as of this morning):

Insulin increased to 17 units before lunch and dinnerSad

Weekly NST's beginning next Monday.

At least one more growth U/S per the Joslin Clinic, and a 36 week biophysical profile by my OB.

Bimonthly Joslin clinic appointments, and bimonthly OB appointments until 36 weeks, and then weekly.

And finally, induction talk beginning at 38 weeks.

Lunch today: Turkey sandwich on low-carb bread, five pretzel twists and 8 baby carrots, 3 tbs of hummus.

• Options
    imageBaby_Bunny_Hopeful:

Afternoon snack: Quaker Cinnamon Granola bites. 

Im going to find me some of these. they sound way delicious!

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageannierific:
    imageBaby_Bunny_Hopeful:

Afternoon snack: Quaker Cinnamon Granola bites. 

Im going to find me some of these. they sound way delicious!

They are!!!  I just wish I remembered where in the grocery store I found them! LOL

Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options

I'd like to be added please.

leighanne1941, due April 9th, baby girl

ETA: 31 years old, insulin and diet

Question of the Day:  What is your care plan? 

Right now I am on insulin at night and before breakfast.  We're still adjusting the units to try and get my sugars within range.

I just see my OB on the regular schedule.  At 36 weeks I have my first biophysical (u/s) and continue with these every week until she arrives.  They mark the baby's progress on a scale of 8 (looking at lung activity, movements, fluid level, etc) and unless I go below 7/8 they will not do NSTs. 

• Options

Question of the Day:  What is your care plan? I have no idea, I'm going back on Monday, so I'll probably find out then.  The only thing I'm aware of is monitoring my blood sugar numbers and calling them in once a week.

Menu: It?s almost lunch time- what are you having? I think some of the beef stew we've been eating, and maybe some homemade wheat bread.

• Options

Hi ladies!  Hope everyone is staying warm!  (It's FREEZING here) 

Question of the Day:  What is your care plan? So far it's just faxing over my numbers each week and seeing how I'm doing on diet alone.  No mention yet of a growth u/s, but I have an OB appointment and I am going to inquire then.

Menu: It?s almost lunch time- what are you having?  A sandwich consisting of 2 slices of whole grain bread, 3 oz. turkey ham, and 2 TBSP non-fat margarine.  Also one cup of V8 high fiber veggie juice, and 6 Special K crackers (tomato & herb flavor).

image  imageimage image

O13 March Siggy Contest: AnArChY (I do what I want- & I want FOUR GIFS!)

• Options

Care plan- I go to the dr twice a week & have nst each time. I have an ultrasound 1 of those times & ob just checks the fluid & that's it as of now. Ob hasn't mentioned doing anything else at the moment.

For Lunch today I had 3 chicken strips & a small thing of mashed potatoes & gravy. I usually don't do that but I couldn't help myself today. I was actually quite surprised by the amount of carbs (only 36).

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Hi there, I am new to this board.  I just found out that I have gestational diabetes today.  I go in for my first appointment with an endocrinologist tomorrow morning.

I am thankful to have found you ladies, I felt all alone today.

Daintie/Dana/35/April 22/ not sure of treatment plan yet.

• Options

QOTD: I'm still just going in every four weeks to my reg ob clinic and also have to go back to the high risk  clinic on the 9th of FEB. So glad those guys did an u/s when I went in at 18 weeks they said it's a girl. I had my big u/s this past Mon at the ob office and their equipment is so crappy they couldn't even tell.

MENU: Ham and cheese sandwich on whole wheat with lett, tomatoe, and mayo. 1/2 banana

• Options

Hi Sugar Mamas! I hope all of you are well!  =)

Question of the Day:  What is your care plan? I've been having twice-weekly NSTs since I was 28 weeks due to high blood pressure but I would have been going anyway starting at 32 for the GD. Still just 2.5 mg of gluburide at night and was told this afternoon that my blood sugars are excellent. What a relief!

Oh and my c-section has been scheduled for 2/28 at 7:30 am! I love knowing when it's going to happen except I'm terribly nervous about it. (My first was an emergency c/s.) 

Menu: It?s almost lunch time- what are you having?  My mom and I were out and about so we stopped and had Wendys. Had chicken nuggets and a few fries.
  • Options

Need to revise my status.. instead of unknown.. it needs to be changed to diet and exercise for now. 

Question of the Day:  What is your care plan?      Right now it seems that I will be having visit with OB every two weeks.  We have an growth ultrasound coming up at week 33 (today - Friday - it's 31 weeks for me.)  After that, I don't know other than my regular visit with the OB every two weeks until she wants me to come in weekly.   I'm glad that I still get some time to work with my diet to see what works and doesn't work.  

Menu: It?s almost lunch time- what are you having? 

For lunch I had some refried bean tacos and a good size bowl of salad!

I am still learning about what works for me and so forth.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"