Postpartum Depression

Wanna know the best part about anti-depressants?

I actually WANT to be with my baby now. I'm discovering just how awesome he is! I'm spending less and less time on my computer and more and more time interacting with him or even just watching him learn.

There's a light at the end of the tunnel, I'm just sorry it took me until the week before I went back to work to discover it.

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Wanna know the best part about anti-depressants?

• They are pretty fabulous, huh?  I remember when I turned the corner and was happy waking up in the morning because I knew that my son would be up soon too.  Its a wonderful feeling, especially after the dark clouds of PPD.

I'm glad that you are enjoying your son!  I'm sorry to hear that you are headed back to work...but, given how you feel, it sounds like you will have the energy and positive outlook to enjoy your time with him before and after work!

And thanks for your post--its reminded me that I need to run downstairs and take my meds!  :o)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mine are just starting to kick in and it is starting to feel so much better in the mornings.  I had severe antepartum depression as well and didn't want to risk meds while pregnant so it has been a long time since I felt this good.
  • Loading the player...
  • YES! Mornings are so much better! I was actually excited to get up with my baby today. He was awake in his crib, but not making noises yet. I usually wait until he makes noises, but not today! I was too excited to play today :)
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • What a wonderful thought!  You are right, it is great being excited to get up and see the baby, after all that time of feeling the terrible darkness of PPD.

Big Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Isn't that the best? I never thought I'd get there, to actually wanting to spend time with my DD, but now I do and I love he to pieces.
  • Yes!!  Isn't it nice to enjoy your life?  It's so simple, but so critical.
  • big thumbs up!!!
    www.jojofromtheblog.com Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"