Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Sarahp63

How is DH, any better? How are you handling today (I specify, because it changes every day for me)?

::hugs::

Hope you're hanging in there okay

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sarahp63

• Options
    thanks for thinking of me hun. Dh is a bit better but still doesnt want me talking about the baby much. he says its over and he is trying to move on. I told hom I Understand that may be the case for him,but not me. I Find myself missing my baby and being pregnant sooo much. DH and I Have had some super bad luck and to top off this week we both have the stomach bug, our furnace died and we will not be getting a tax return. we also will be moving in the next week. I Love him so much and want to heal so we can try again but I Feel like it may be straining our marriage. he blames himself for it all. EVen with the path report in and even with my cramping tonight he thinks its him. thank you so much for thinking about me. I Hope you are healing well...you are going natural,right?
    DX: Unexplained IF/possible PCOS 5/5/2010 Surprise BFP! After 2 miscarriages and many prayers, our angel is here:) Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

My DH is also kinda on the mindset of "it's over, lets move on and try again" but it isn't in his body. He doesn't have the reminder every time he goes to the bathroom.

I really missed being pregnant today. I ordered a diet coke (which i gave up with my BFP) today at lunch and I couldn't even drink the whole thing because I felt so guilty about drinking it.

Today hasn't been good...I'm at a music ed. convention and there are pregnant women everywhere. I counted 14 of them and cried every time. I was so jealous of them and wanted to ask them if they knew how lucky they were. I also had a handful of people that knew we were pregnant, but missed the "untelling" and ran up to me yelling "CONGRATS!" which made me bawl. Tomorrow's gotta be better, right?

Going natural kinda sucks because it's so drawn out. Everyday I question if I'm strong enough to handle this.

::hugs:: and wishing you the best

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    aww hun Im sorry. I did the same thing today, dh and I Went to the mall and I Was cold so I got a coffee. It tasted so good but I Felt guilty. And I feel ya with all the pregnant chicks! Except all the ones I see are getting rides from THEIR moms, they are babies themselves! It disgusts me. I also having been craving a drink,glass of red or a white russian is sounding good....yet here comes the guilt! hang in there sweetie, I HOPE your bleeding will go by quickly. its exhausting.
    DX: Unexplained IF/possible PCOS 5/5/2010 Surprise BFP! After 2 miscarriages and many prayers, our angel is here:) Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"