Houston Babies
Options

Anyone have an easel?

My mom wants to buy my little artist an easel for his Birthday.  Any suggestions?  The Melissa and Doug one got mixed reviews on Amazon.  Costco had a nice one at Christmas, but it's gone :(

Re: Anyone have an easel?

• Options

We have the one from IKEA (it isn't super nice, but it works) that is in Avery's room and we have a smaller table top one from Target (Circo brand) that Avery carries around the house.

imageimage
    Pics by Fleurish Imagery
  • Options

We have the Ikea one and like it.  It is a good deal - usually around $20-30.

https://www.gearheadmom.com/review/comments/ikea_easel_easy_on_the_pocketbook/ 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have the melissa and doug one and like it.  We got it when it was only $25 on Amazon.  But the whole paint kit stuff is like $27 or something like that. 
    Lisa. mommy to Emmy and Ally image
  • Options

My DD got this one for Christmas: https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2323094

She loves it. It is a magnetic board/dry erase board on one side and a chalkboard on the other and then has clips to hold paper for painting/drawing/coloring. Comes with a set of magnetic letters and it folds really slim too if you want to store it.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    t just got one for his birthday. it's Alex brand. we haven't used it yet but it looks very nice.
  • Options
    FYI - the giant rolls of paper for the easels is really cheap at IKEA. ?We've been using the same roll for a year and a half.
    imageimage
    Pics by Fleurish Imagery
  • Options
    We have the Melissa and Doug one, and we like it--it's good quality.  But there's nothing special about it over more inexpensive ones.
  • Options
    imageTexasHarmony:

We have the one from IKEA (it isn't super nice, but it works) that is in Avery's room and we have a smaller table top one from Target (Circo brand) that Avery carries around the house.

the one the boys gave her for her birthday?  Does that mean she likes it?

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagecharlotteL:
    imageTexasHarmony:

?

the one the boys gave her for her birthday?? Does that mean she likes it?

Charlotte, liking it is an understatement. ?It has taken up permanent residence on our kitchen table. She uses it daily.??

imageimage
    Pics by Fleurish Imagery
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"